8/19/14

I'm Baaaack!!

Well....it's definitely been awhile, people. I hope all of you had a fabulous summer! Between the busyness at home and my big move I had no time to put together any posts, and now that I'm at my house I found out that I can't get Internet in my area (that should tell you how far in the mountains I'm living!). But, I'm at school with some down time and am making blogging a priority again, mostly because I miss it SO much, and because I miss the people I have made relationships with through this venue :) Here's a little update on my life since June!








































This summer I:

Did a ton of DIY for my house!
Developed an addiction to iced coffee
Got to spend time with friends and family that I haven't seen in a long time
Hung out with Rodney
Went out to eat (a lot)
Moved to Asheville!
Went hiking
Started dating someone :)
New boyfriend came to NC to visit this weekend, and we went to the Biltmore Estates
Got flowers
Made homemade pasta with an antique pasta maker
Went to Lake Michigan
Spent a lot of time in Chicago

And I think that's as short of an update as I can give! 

In terms of food and fitness, I have to say this wasn't my best summer, but....I kind of don't care. I had such a wonderful summer and enjoyed every second of being back in Illinois. Now that I'm in my own place and doing my own grocery shopping though I'm back on track. I have also taken a few yoga classes here in Asheville and have gone hiking twice so I'm feeling much more normal! 

So far I LOVE Asheville. The atmosphere is so cool and my school is really amazing. I really miss my boyfriend, friends and family back home but overall I think it's going to be a good year. I am so happy to be back on the blog!!

What was the highlight of your summer?




4 comments:

  1. what a fun summer! you look so happy :) rodney is such a cutie. he's still looks like such a pup. reminds me of just how much of an old man my little guy Neo is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Inspiring Blogger award :) I love your chairs and your yoga as well :D Rodney is adorable and you and your bf are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You're back, thank goodness!! :D I've missed you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hi there little lady! I've missed reading your blog :)

    Sounds like you had lots of fun and adventure this summer! Rodney is so funny, I can't even deal with these pictures. I hope you give us more details about this new boyfriend - and I have to say, you look very happy together!

    -- Nicole @ Foodie Loves Fitness

    ReplyDelete