2/16/14

It's My 1 Year Blogiversary!! :)



Happy 1 Year to Fit Not Fad! I honestly can't believe it's been an entire year. As most bloggers, I feel like I've grown a LOT...through the design of my blog, to my posts, to my recipes, to interacting with others. I've really enjoyed keeping this blog and I really appreciate all of you for reading! I wouldn't have been as successful as I am without you. Here are some highlights from the last year:

My Favorite Posts

Reader Favorites

Here are a few snapshots from my weekend! I had a great time hiking and spending time with Rodney and Steven lounging around. We've become addicted to Sons of Anarchy lately...any fans? It's not my normal thing but Steven has me hooked now. 








Did you guys do anything awesome this weekend?

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations on one year of blogging Paige! I love reading your blog and I look forward to seeing what the future holds for Fit Not Fad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brienne! So SO happy we have connected :)

      Delete
  2. Happy blogiversary Paige! I am so happy that I found your blog - I love reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liz...I'm glad you found me too!

      Delete
  3. Happy Blogiversary!!! You are exactly 1 week older than me ;) Well Fit not Fad and THM!

    So happy I found your blog and can't wait to be reading for many years to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayy! It was meant to be :) I'm glad you found me as well!!

      Delete
  4. So glad we have connected and become friends :) Happy Blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyyyy happy blogiversary!! So glad we connected and I'm excited to keep reading. That bakery looks BOMB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin so am I! And it was at Whole Foods!!

      Delete
  6. Congrats, missy! Here's to many blogging years to come!

    Also, what a gorgeous weekend. So peaceful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratsss! Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! And Rodney is super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you and thank you....I definitely agree!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 1 year anniversary! I loved "Sons of Anarchy" but there are too many shows to watch right now... must get back into it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogiversary Paige! So amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete