2/21/14

Friday Favorites 2/21/14

Good morning! I would say I'm so glad it's Friday but this is my long weekend so Friday was basically two days ago :) I am enjoying my break and I actually got quite a bit done yesterday.

I am linking up with the lovely Heather once again for Friday Favorites! Here's what I'm loving this week:
Housewife Glamour

My yoga practice! This week has been great for workouts. I hit a few new poses in my practice, including one leg balance (Eka Pada Koundinyasana)



Speaking of, I am also loving this morning yoga sequence from yesterday! These stretches have been my go-to and are perfect for waking up the body and mind.



Tucson sunrises! I stood outside my classroom Wednesday morning and took all of this in. What a way to start the day. I just can't believe I live here.


Hahhahahhahhah White Chicks is a fantastic movie for many reasons but especially this scene....I was dying when this came up on my Instagram feed!


These watermelon radishes at Whole Foods! How pretty! 


This awesome chick keeps posting her incredibly beautiful artisan bread pictures and has inspired me to try making it! That is on my list to-do today!!


What are you loving this Friday?? Any big plans for the weekend?

7 comments:

  1. So many good things! I'm loving 50 degree weather! Haha. It's sad that I think that is warm. I'm also loving a hopefully productive weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I get it....50 is way better than 20 and snowy!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Meee too lady :) Two other bloggers and I are actually hosting a yoga challenge for March, if you're interested! You can check out my Instagram (@paigepodbelsek) or check back here Monday for full details!

      Delete
  3. I love your yoga pics! My big plans? Instagram, since I FINALLY caved and got an account :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and I"m so excited that you did! Can't wait for the challenge to start and to see your poses!

      Delete
  4. love the Good Morning sequence. Thank you for sharing that!

    ReplyDelete