2/25/14

Blogging Hiatus

Hey guys! Just stopping in to let you know I am going to be out until probably next week.

I've got a loooooot of personal stuff going on right now and blogging will unfortunately have to take a backseat to the mess that is my life at the moment. Usually writing helps me cope, but I have sat down at the computer the last two days and nothing is coming. I'm also too stressed to do anything but yoga here and there so I don't have any new workouts, and cooking is laughable at this point, so no new recipes. So! Break time :) Everyone needs a break, right? However, I am SO incredibly excited for the #sweathappywithyoga Instagram challenge to start this weekend, so I will be back at some point next week to talk about that and a few other things. Thanks for checking in, have a good week and I'll see you soon :)


7 comments:

  1. If you need anything, I'm just an email away! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything is alright love! I'm always there to chat or even just listen if you'd like. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry that you are super stressed! You can always email me if you need to talk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope everything is okay Paige! I am here for you if you need anything!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Paige, sorry to hear that you're going through a rough time. Sending you lots of positive vibes and wishing that things sort themselves out for you soon! - Nicole @ Foodie Loves Fitness

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope all is well, darling! See you next week (literally...on Instagram!) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry you are really stressed right now Paige. I hope everything is alright! Let me know if I can help you out.

    ReplyDelete